Crimson Romance –February 2016
What the Bachelor Gets (Billionaire Cowboys, Book 1) by Kristina Knight
Release Date: 2/8/2016
The Billionaire Cowboys trilogy by best-selling author Kristina Knight kicks off with a seductive story of long-simmering feelings and hot Vegas nights.
When Vegas Nightly names local property developer Gage Reeves as its sexiest bachelor, he’s barraged with a stream of showgirls, local socialites, and entertainers who all expect something from him. But all Gage wants is to make a success of his new luxury shopping development.
Enter Callie Holliday. Callie dreams of having the hottest day spa in Vegas, but she’s saddled with a bad location and an account balance full of zeroes. When she walks into a last-chance meeting with an angel investor and finds herself face to face with Gage, the childhood friend on whom she had a huge crush, she’s not sure his reputation is the right match for her business. But then he offers her a storefront in his new high-end retail complex, and she has to admit it’s a thoroughly tempting proposition. But feelings she thought were long buried threaten to turn their deal from strictly professional to decidedly personal.
It’s risky business gambling on love…
Electromancer by Daco
Release Date: 2/1/2016
With a heart as pure as platinum and electricity at her fingertips!
Soaring like a falcon at the speed of light!
She’s … ELECTROMANCER!
When arch villain Momo threatens to destroy the world with The Big Zapper—a weapon of mass destruction the likes of which has never been seen before—it’s up to Alexa Manchester and her new electricity-harnessing superpowers to stop him.
With a little help from her sexy chauffeur, Sigfred Sawyer, and some exciting encounters with the mysterious and handsome Blue Arrow, soon Alexa’s love life is charged up, too. And to defeat the seemingly invincible Momo, it might just take the naturally super power of love to save the day.
Offering all the Kabam! Pow! Zap! of beloved comic book sagas with the beating heart of a love story, this over-the-top, genre-blending send-up is sure to delight superhero fans and romance readers alike.
The Cougar’s Wish (Desert Guards, Book 4) by Holley Trent
Release Date: 2/15/2016
A desperate entity trapped on the other side of an active hellmouth pleads for were-cougar Belle Foye’s help, and she can’t stop herself from running toward it, even though it means putting her own life in danger. As if that weren’t bad enough, Belle is currently in heat, which means her body is acting in all sorts of ways her brain wished it wouldn’t—particularly when it comes to her new babysitter.
Former soldier Steven Welch has been tasked with keeping Belle away from the hellmouth at all costs. It’s just his luck her inner cat has taken a shine to his human self. Not only is Belle a bit young in his world-weary opinion, but sticking close to her means he has no choice but to confront a fear of the supernatural he’d hoped he left in the Afghan desert.
When the pair learns Steven could solve Belle’s problem and rescue the mysterious soul calling to her, their differences collide. Steven insists he’s no hero, while Belle wants to enter the hellmouth and end the trouble it’s brought on her family once and for all. Will Steven’s fears and stubbornness cause Belle to lose her fated mate and the one man she’s ever trusted enough to call “partner”?
Unstoppable (Fierce Hearts, Book 5) by Lynn Crandall
- Release Date: 2/22/2016
Reeling from the recent Project Powering battle with the evil Nexus Group, were-lynx and veterinarian Lara Monroe struggles with thwarting the group’s plans to eliminate her colony while dealing with her own traumatic past. Still, when her fellow colony cat—and secret crush—Booker Chase needs help, she’s willing to use her special healing touch to help him survive his emotional hell.
A formidable were-lynx and a physician, Booker has his hands full helping patients who were seriously injured in the battle. But nothing can repair his soul, broken from the loss of his wife and the PTSD from his service in Afghanistan … or can it? Now that his good friend Lara is standing by him in his emotional struggles, he’s finding there is more to their connection than he realized. But dare he open his heart?
In the epic conclusion of the Fierce Hearts series, the colony takes its biggest risk of all to shut down the Nexus Group forever—will Lara and Booker survive to take their second chance at love?
Flame’s Dawn (Hell to Pay, Book 4) by Jillian David
- Release Date: 2/29/2016
All’s fair in love and war when specialist Jane Larson and Captain Barnaby Blackstone give into their lust for each other while stationed in Vietnam. As the world disintegrates around them, their one night of passion ends with her evacuation back to stateside duty.
Years later, Jane is neck deep in an undercover DEA operation gone horribly wrong. Kidnapped and then committed to an asylum, she has no hope of escape from the clutches of a notorious cult leader. The only thing that sustains her through the pain is her memories of Barnaby—even as she knows she’ll never be with him again.
Little does she realize that Barnaby has spent several of his years as an immortal, indebted killer yearning for the fierce and beautiful woman who had unlocked hope in his cold, hard soul. When his sixth sense leads him to her hospital room, he sets her free, but in the process attracts the attention of an otherworldly maniac intent on revenge. To save Jane from the dark forces surrounding her, Barnaby must reveal his deepest secret. Can she live with the man he’s destined to be, or will the truth leave her lost to him forever?
Protecting His Heart (Wyn Security, Book 2) by Dana Volney
- Release Date: 2/1/2016
- When a mission goes sideways and leaves seasoned spy Arabella Nox with valuable information and a terrorist on her heels, she seeks out the one person on earth she hopes won’t betray her: the husband she hasn’t spoken to in years.
- Felix Ibarra thought he’d put his past behind him, so he’s shocked when Arabella shows up naked in his bed, warning him of an imminent threat. Then, to make things worse, she gets a job with his firm, Wyn Security, behind his back. It’s clear there’s more to her story, but trust doesn’t come easily to either of them.
- Can Felix and Arabella work together to banish a mutual enemy, or will the deep emotions that tore them apart the first time be their undoing once again?
- This sexy cat-and-mouse game between former lovers will keep you on your toes all the way to the surprising ending.
The White Iris (Harvester, Book 3) by Susanne Matthews
- Release Date: 2/8/2016
- Time’s running out for Special Agent Trevor Clark and his FBI task force. They’re no closer to uncovering the identity of the Prophet, a dangerous serial killer who has been murdering new mothers and vanishing with their infants. If Trevor can’t unlock the clues, the killer’s threats to unleash what the FBI suspects is biological warfare could mean death for all of them. His only recourse is to swallow his pride and reach out to his former fiancée, the CDC’s renowned virologist, Dr. Julie Swift.
- Two years ago, Julie ended their engagement after Trevor abandoned her when she needed him most. Now, faced with the possibility of the greatest epidemic since the Spanish flu, she has to put her faith and her safety, as well as that of countless others, into the hands of a man she doesn’t trust. Can they set aside their differences to stop the Prophet, and in doing so, will they find the love they lost?
- From the streets of Boston to the wilds of Alaska, this thrilling conclusion to the Harvester Series takes several turns you won’t see coming!
Noir Nights: 5 Private Eye Romances by Lynn Crandall, Kristine Overbrook, Angela Smith, Shay Lacy, Mari Manning
- Release Date: 2/22/2016
Private eyes are watching and romance is calling in these five seriously suspenseful stories. Full of dashing detectives, femme fatales, and nocturnal desires, this collection offers breathtaking thrills to get your pulse pounding.
Killer Thrillers: 5 Edge-of-Your-Seat Romances by Winter Austin, Susanne Matthews, Nancy C. Weeks, Glenys O’Connell, and Ellen Parker
- Release Date: 2/29/2016
- Love saves the day in this quintet of thrilling romantic suspense novels you won’t be able to put down. Indulge in the sheltering embraces of a few good men (and women!) with these taut and compelling tales of intrigue:
Knight Protector (Knight Errant, Book 2) by Rue Allyn
- Release Date: 2/15/2016
- Blackmailed into marrying her family’s enemy, then swiftly widowed by illness, Lady Sorcha Marr must take charge of a clan she hates as much as they hate her. But fate intervenes in the form of her husband’s twin—the man who betrayed her and led to her downfall.
- Sir Colin Marr fled his Highland home in disgrace, believing he would never again see the woman he loved. Returning a decade later to root out Scottish traitors who have infiltrated his family stronghold, he must persuade Sorcha to set aside her hostility and treat him as her husband in his brother’s place. He needs the cover not only to save Scotland but her inheritance his resentful clan would gladly confiscate.
- Has fate set them up to even an old score, or is it giving them a new shot at learning to trust … and love?